We have three best buys for 2011. These three cover the low,middle, and high price range. Obviously, the lower the price, the lower the wattage output, which will affect the fog production and duration of fog. If you really want to pump out the fog production, especially for longer duration of time you will want to consider the higher priced model. Here are our picks for 2011.
Fogit 700 by Eliminator. The E-119 Fog Machine has a powerfull 700 Watt Heater & 1 Quart Fog Container. This fogger uses only water based fog juice and displaces 4,500 cubic ft. of fog per minute.
Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 16"D Weight: 8 lbs. User Manual
American Dj Fog Storm 1200HD 1200 Watt Fogger with Remote by American DJ. User Manual.
• 1,200W High output professional fog machine
• Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS): electronic heater stays hot at all times with no warm-up time between fog blasts
• Advanced heater system – Large cooper tube prevents clogging
• Advanced Cut-Off system warns (with LED indicator) when fluid level is low and stops pumping when fluid has reached the minimum level
• 25 ft. cable remote
• External fog control switch
• 7,000 Cubic feet per minute fog output
• Warm up time: 8 minutes
• 2.5 Liter removable fog fluid tank
• Dimensions: 12” x 8.75” x 6.5”
• Weight: 12 lbs.
• Output: 7000 cu. ft/min
• Tank Capacity: 2.5 Liter
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 33 Min. / Liter
Chauvet Hurrican 1800 Flex Fogger Machine by Chauvet. User Manual
• 1-channel DMX-512 flexible fog machine
• Manually adjustable output angles (180°)
• 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
• Wired timer remote included (15ft)
• Manual fog button
• 5L tank capacity
• 10 minute heat up
• Low fluid indicator and auto shut down
• LED-illuminated tank
• Water-based fogger